MANLAND: The Ultimate Mancave Site

In Beer, BBQ and Mancaves we trust!!

All Discussions Tagged 'beer' (39)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Let's See Some Cool Beer Glasses!

Do you have a favorite beer glass? If you are really into good beer, you realize that owning several different styles of beer glasses is a…

Started by MANLAND NORTH!

60 Jan 12, 2013
Reply by Eric Palmer

100 bottles of beer on the wall.

I want to make a wall display of 100 bottles of beer on the wall (I have wanted to do this since my college days) and want to make it of mi…

Started by John Whittamore

20 Feb 23, 2012
Reply by Chris

Beer and Fishing in Colorado

I recently returned from a trip to Colorado and I thought I'd share a few picts with my buds. These shots are from Trapper's Lake in the Fl…

7 Jul 27, 2011
Reply by adam brunn jr

Darts n Beer pong at Manland North

Had a great time last evening hosting a darts n beers get together with a few of my local buds. I lost the Cricket tournament 3 games to 2.…

8 Oct 21, 2010
Reply by MANLAND NORTH!

COWTURDS FROM DAL-ASS...........LOSERS !

Ummmm...I would just like to thank all the DAL-ASS COWTURDS  for such a wonderful Sunday Night Football Game !!!! it's 2:30 in the morning…

Started by Riggo44

4 Sep 19, 2010
Reply by Donald Brown

A Visit to the Deschutes Brewery and Pub House in Bend, Oregon

Last week I had the opportunity to visit one of my favorite beer makers in the US: Deschutes Brewery in Bend, Oregon. The brewery is pretty…

4 Aug 29, 2010
Reply by MANLAND NORTH!

Kegerator line cleaning laws

Now that I am thinking about cleaning my kegerator lines... I ask questions... Are there laws making it mandatory for restaurants and bars…

Started by Dean Hemlock

1 Apr 11, 2010
Reply by Luke

Starting my own mancave

I would take any advice I can get. I am a music producer from Oceanside California and I am building my Barage! I have a bunch of leftover…

Started by Dean Hemlock

12 Apr 10, 2010
Reply by ryan smith

Cleaning the new kegerator

So... I bought my kegerator... but I am doing research... and the guy who sold it to me was talking a lot about keeping it clean... He said…

Started by Dean Hemlock

3 Apr 5, 2010
Reply by Luke

Beer Babe 6

Started by manlandsouth

7 Feb 9, 2010
Reply by Dave Miller

RSS

© 2014   Created by manlandsouth.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service